Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newly added member, I do suppose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Buken
Cherry Popped
Cherry Popped

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Newly added member, I do suppose Empty
PostSubject: Newly added member, I do suppose   Newly added member, I do suppose EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 8:48 pm

Welp, names Lance and I just got told to register here for the Halo 3 clans, if and when that finally becomes available. But as of right now, my xbox 360 is dead, thanks to Microsofts shitty manufacturing. Eventually I'll have access to Halo 3 and be able to play damnit! So, good day.
Back to top Go down
NE_Exies
Admin
Admin
NE_Exies

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Newly added member, I do suppose   Newly added member, I do suppose EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 11:37 pm

Hey lance you sexy bitch, welcome to NE, any questions or anhyting just post and theyll be answered,

Enjoy meeting the other members and cya when you get your 360 back
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ninjaxempire
NE_Silver
Forums Regular
Forums Regular
NE_Silver

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Newly added member, I do suppose   Newly added member, I do suppose EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 12:05 am

YAY!!!.. An other member!! haha.. Hope You'll have fun with us.. dont forget to visit me on h2 sometimes.. until i get a 360;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/babyxsk8euse
NE T3kn0
Rookie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Newly added member, I do suppose   Newly added member, I do suppose EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 12:38 am

Man welcome to NE, Ma names Jared aka as of late NE T3k0 I dont have my 360 yet, but soon! Neway welome w00t!
Back to top Go down
NE Xeroxer
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
NE Xeroxer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Newly added member, I do suppose   Newly added member, I do suppose EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 4:00 pm

hello lance join the club of microsoft being shitty my 360 is also broken and its been however long they told me so i should have it back by now but they suck so i dont... NEway enough ranting welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly added member, I do suppose   Newly added member, I do suppose Empty

Back to top Go down

Newly added member, I do suppose
Page 1 of 1