Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squad list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NE Xeroxer
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
NE Xeroxer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Squad list Empty
PostSubject: Squad list   Squad list EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 12:02 am

OK well I am eager to start organizing practices and things like that on Xbox live so I would like everyone with an account to post their tag and i will contact you to see if I can get sort of a schedule outline for times we can play. Also i will want to know which games you are interested in playing I will be doing Halo 2 and Gears Of War practices and matches so out of those two let me know which you are interested in.

My tag is BX2XeroxedSoul and I will contact those tags posted here with clan invites in Halo 2 and as for Gears players I will contact you on this site and for now all clan data concerning scheduling will be posted here as well, and probably updated weekly. All of this will only happen when we have enough people who wish to participate so it would also help if you followed the rules of recruiting and helped out with that. I will send messages with dates and UTC times when we are ready so make sure you know what time zone you are in for the time difference. One last thing please make sure that your gamertag is correct so that I can reliably get ahold of you.
Back to top Go down

Squad list
Page 1 of 1