Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NE on Halo 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NE_Exies
Admin
Admin
NE_Exies

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-07-06

NE on Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: NE on Halo 3   NE on Halo 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 10:36 am

Halo 3 is only days away and everyone is pumped about it.

Halo 3 will be the base game for NE Online, although it doesn't cover clan features we are all hoping microsoft adds one to the dashboard. As my xbox 360 is currently getting fixed the clan will not be officially started pretty much until I get my 360 back but taking over the clan while I'm not able to get on will be NE Xeroxer.

Our main goal on halo 3 will to be get word about our clan to the public and recruit quality members. We want to recruit many members but it will always be quality over quantity. With this being said you must either go over the rules and regulations with each member as they joinor ask them to go sign up on the forums (which is regulatory) and read the code of conduct. Also the will have to go over the recruiting procedure at the bottom of the forums if they wish to recruit any members themselves.

On thing I cannot stress any more is to not start any shit with another clan. We do not want to have a bad reputation in that department, if any member is caught talking shit without good reasoning they will be punished according to the situation.

Upon the release of Halo 3 I immediatly encourage our members to start building the name of NE Online. Everyone is welcome to.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ninjaxempire
NE Xeroxer
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
NE Xeroxer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-07-08

NE on Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NE on Halo 3   NE on Halo 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:55 pm

HALO 3 W00T!!